Ordering by Mail
Yes, you can send orders by mail using a check or money order.
The best way to do this is to go to our website and begin placing the items you want into the online shopping cart as if you were going to purchase with a credit card through the web site. You'd be surprised how many orders get delayed because the total was added incorrectly, the shipping amount was wrong or the handwriting was just plain illegible, so we urge you the follow the directions below. It may look like a long set of instructions but it’s really very fast and very easy.
- Add the items you want to order to your shopping cart. Then click on the view cart link in the left side barof the web page.
- After everything you want to buy is in the cart and you've checked to be sure all the sizes, colors and quantities are correct. Click the estimate shipping link.
- Enter your zipcode in the pop up box that appears and hit submit. The lowest priced shipping option available is now shown and the total is updated.
- Print out this page and clearly write your name and address on the same page as the printed order.
- Mail this in with you payment to:
All Together Enterprises
9713 South 600 West
Sandy, Utah 84070
Unless you do not have printer we prefer that you do it this way. As we mentioned at the top of this page, many orders get delayed because the total was added incorrectly, the shipping amount was wrong or the handwriting was just plain illegible. When that happens we have no choice but to send the order back to the customer.
Payments made by Money Order are processed and shipped immediately. If you do pay by check, your order will not ship until it clears. This can be up to 7 to 10 business days. If you are mailing your order from outside the US payment must be made on a bank draft in US funds. You can also order by fax (801-566-7717), or phone 877-215-9004 (outside the US 001-801-566-7579).